Navy League Membership
Since its founding in 1902 with the enthusiastic support of President Theodore Roosevelt, the Navy League of the United States (NLUS) has promoted the need for strength in American sea power. As Assistant Secretary of the Navy and recipient of both the Nobel Peace Prize and the Congressional medal of Honor, Roosevelt fully understood that superior sea power sustains peace, deters war, and protects our economy as well as the freedoms essential to the American way of life.
…are non-active-duty members (both prior-military and passionately interested civilians) and are the nation’s watchdogs for the sea services and track issues regarding military preparedness, modernization, and all other matters relative to maintaining U.S. strength at sea. Members of the Navy League are also recognized for their integrity, patriotism and community service, especially on the waterfront. Additionally, we conduct educational programs promoting a second-to-none sea service and support for the people who serve and their families. Although current active-duty personnel cannot become members, their spouses, family members, and inactive reservists are invited to join.
HOW TO JOIN:
Please use the Navy League of the United States (NLUS) Membership Form to join the Beverly Hills Navy League as an individual member. Your local council membership includes membership in the Navy League of the United States. When applying, please make sure to include the following information in your application so your membership is credited to the Santa Barbara navy league.
- Council: Beverly Hills
- Sponsor’s Name: Raphael Magana
- Sponsor Member Number:
In addition, once you have joined, please forward your new member confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure your name is added to the Beverly Hills membership database.
ANNUAL RENEWABLE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIPS:
- one year e-membership (includes electronic editions of SEAPOWER and Almanac) – $25
- one year – $55
- two years – $100
- three years – $130
- four years – $180
- five years – $225
- Life Age 55 and below – $1,000
- Life Age 56 to 75 – $750
- Life Age 76 and above – $500
- Community Affiliate (includes 4 individual memberships for 1 year) – $460
Navy League membership is a GREAT value!
- Member only access to council resources via our Online Learning Community.
- Ability to join national committees to make policy changes at national headquarters and impact legislation.
- *A subscription to our acclaimed Seapower magazine and the annual Seapower Almanac ($58 value).
- Monthly Connections e-newseltter, email updates and event previews.
- Complimentary knowledge-expanding online training sessions.